- supervision of preparation of accounting books and records for a large variety of clients
- review of final trial balance
- preparation of statutory financial statements in line with IFRS requirements
- preparation of files for final audit by external auditors
- semi-qualified or newly qualified ACCA or ACA
- a minimum of 2 years experience in the profession
- familiarity and up to date knowledge of IFRS and preparation of statutory financial statements
- sound knowledge of Caseware software
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates based on qualifications and experience. Benefits include 13th salary, 21 days annual leave, provident fund and medical insurance.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.