The person to be appointed will report to the director, head of the IFRS department. The key duties shall include:
- supervision of preparation of accounting books and records for a large variety of clients
- review of final trial balances
- compilation of statutory financial statements and management accounts
- preparation of files for final audit by external auditors
- supervision and review of work performed by subordinates
- professional accounting qualification (ACA or ACCA)
- a minimum of 3 years experience in the profession
- familiarity and up to date knowledge of IFRS and preparation of statutory financial statements
- sound knowledge of Caseware software
- Greek/English fluency
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates based on qualifications and experience. Benefits include 13th salary, 21 days annual leave, provident fund and medical insurance.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.